What is Blogging?
Blogging it’s a form of depressurizing on the Internet or a bullhorn in front of your thoughts. It’s a way to share with other people what you are feeling about a certain issue or situation. I like to use it as a speaking platform for what is actually on my mind. It may be used as a simple tool to help others achieve a certain goal. It is also a way to set off your brand of you and your team. It’s the beginning of your trademark. Blogging is history it’s like writing the pages of a history book in our time.
Blogging is something we all should do at some point in our lives. I am sure there are some people here and gone that wished that they did have blogs to leave for someone in the future to read and remember you and in some cases get to know you a little better in your absence. Blogging can be the clarity that someone in the future will need to know to further there understanding of your life and times.
The two most important would be income and history of your time. We should all want some details written about our facts. The other reason we should blog is good old fashion income or money.
Blogging is one of the many ways to unclog the brain of overload from simple living in the Internet era. We look at many others who have succeeded in the blogging world and wonder how can I do that and have success. The answer is you can just start with your old diaries and journals. Everybody blogs most of us just refuse to write to down and post it on the Internet. If most people only knew the power of blogging, you can lower stress and or make a nice income if you take it to the next level by monetizing your blog with great offers and how-to knowledge. You know how they say life is what you make it well so is blogging. Bloggers know the saying 1-2 pages a day will bring success your way.
Blogging is one of the most inexpensive small businesses you can startup. The start-up cost is down to about less than $100.00 I know some people who spend that much on coffee each month, if diligent you can take blogging to the millionaires club with simple monetizing your blog and getting it monetized cost nothing more than your time. The time you spend test running and obtaining the many different offers and/or becoming an affiliate for the different websites use to set up your blog will help to monetize your blog and make you a bloggernaut millionaire. If you don’t believe me just try believing in yourself without giving up you to will be blogging your success story all over the Internet.
If you are looking for a certain amount of likes and/or views or just in it for the money all you will need is traffic. Believe me, there are tons of traffic software available, check the reviews on the traffic source of your choice, and add it to your blog site and as they say at the fast-food chains you can supersize it. You can make it the size that works for you, if a small business or family Blog is your destination goal then by all means take it there mark it achieved and maintain it at the level that works for you.
When reading the successful bloggernaut’s story they will all say the same thing it takes time, some a few months to a few years yet they all achieved their desired success and more.
Potential bloggers have it easy it’s like putting a puzzle together with all the software available now. Write your blogs with rich content then cut and paste pre-written blog and the offers from your affiliates on a blogging site, any hosting site readily available, add the secret sauce (traffic software) and you have the recipe of a successful blogger. Whatever you do don’t overthink it read then write. Keep aside journal of your every step and you will have a completed eBook that will bring you additional income. If the story is good enough you may even get a movie deal the sky is the limit in the blogging industry. Again Blogging is the branding of you, a team, idea, and or family. It’s a positive step onto the Internet social marketing craze. WordPress is no.1 as a blogging platform.
Types of Blogging or Blogs
- Parenting blog
This blog entails guidance that the parents can use to raise their children at different ages. Parents look at techniques for handling specific challenges that their children are going through in accordance to their age range. Raising children correctly can be challenging and it is not a picnic therefore it calls for a keen look from the parents to give the best to their children. Parenting blog tends to be wider in terms of faithful follow-up but at the same time, it calls for much honesty. The successful parents who have actually completed the tax of raising their children to an older age have proven to be the best advisors so far. Frustrated parents who have no idea on the tips of handling their children in a proper way are encouraged to learn how to engage their children. The following are some of the common blogging topics in this niche.
- Nutritional needs : This is a very crucial concern for the proper growth of the children and even their overall health. Though much necessary but not all the children are privileged to have it, this is due to inability in terms of finance experienced by their parents. Nutritional needs also widely concern the age of the child; The children below five years are mainly supposed to feed on soft foodstuff.
- Proper activities to engage the children : This entails the tasks which the parent give their children to do. This also include assignment assigned by parents to the children. It states that any piece of work should be assigned to the children in terms of his or her age and also the experience and skills required for that specific duty.
- Academic effort and ability : It has been a challenge for most of the parents as they think that all the children have the same academic ability which is not the case. The researchers have proven that there are slow children who have a problem of capturing what they are taught. Some children are fast learners and therefore they can easily grab what they are taught. These now calls for different handling of these two different groups of children. The next group is the children with disability, their case now is different as it calls for too much care and love from the parent.
- Hobby Blog
Since every individual has a hobby, this blog has proved to be the broadest as it is exploited by everyone. There are different hobbies which are innumerable. But some hobbies seem to be popular than others which makes it easy to find an audience in a particular hobby. On the hand, some hobbies are less popular just because there are very few resources which can be used to exploit them. One is still able to have an authority on all the things related to his or her hobby regardless of the hobby chosen by him or her to write about. Due to the small amount of competition, most of the time the niche hobby uniquely reaches a special audience. The voice of the one owning the hobby matters a lot since it’s thriving relies mostly on the skills and the knowledge one owns about the hobby. Some successful individuals choose to share their talents to promote others who also may decide to follow the same path and exploit their hobbies. And in many situations, many people use their hobbies effectively to earn a living in case it can be beneficial to many or just make fun to many.
- Business blog
It calls for highly skilled individuals due to the stiff competition in it. Many looks upon achieving their financial dreams by engaging in the business and these make it much competitive as it has so many audiences worldwide. Many business people have started with small businesses since their financial requirements are not adequate to cater for their initial capita demand. Such businesses have thrived so much depending on the skills of the one running it. These confirm the truth that the biggest businesses in the world started as small businesses. For faster growth of the small and locally based it depends on the quality of the services offered to customers, and this will finally raise the reputation of the business firm. In this case, the firm will be receiving many customers. The business blog also concerns the passion of the individual. The individuals who do business as a passion seem to achieve their goals as fast as possible as they make an extra effort in the business.
- Lifestyle blog
This type of blog involves the transition from one lifestyle to another. It involves cultural transition whereby people copy different cultures from different communities. It also involves politics where people try to adopt the political system of others. This blog provides an opportunity to be an influencer who mainly teaches advantageous cultural practices. Lifestyle bloggers become publishers, public speakers and they partner with the business to make a difference in the community. The curiosity drives many people into these blog as they are eager to know more about the lifestyle of others. Lifestyle blog revolves around;
- Local events which may include; local sports, marketing terms in the small markets, local trending news which was no screen in the social media.
- Cultural events which include; initiation stages among the different communities, wedding celebrations, birthday parties in different societies and even the burial ceremonies. These make it easy for one community to adopt and practice the cultures of the other community. Archaeology and artifacts which involves the study of the past events using the available evidence such as skulls, bones and even the documentaries which were written so many years ago. Artifacts have encouraged the tourism bit in that it has facilitated the establishment of the museums. Archaeologists are therefore helpful in this case.
Human interest stories which mainly addresses the economic activity of the community amongst other valuables. Example of some communities cherish agriculture so much and that’s what they like talking about while others value business operations, so they are only involved in the discussion involving the business.
- Music blog
This blog is mainly for music lovers as they can listen to trending music online. The music industry gives room for the artist to carry out their research to come up with proper skills in the field of music. This blog enables music lovers to get their favorite music like; jazz, pop and gospel in different languages. This blog also enables the musicians to have much fun as they are in contact online.
The music blog is extremely competitive as new musicians come in with a mentality of overtaking others. For this case emerging the winner has become a challenge and only those with special connections and credentials make it.
- Fashion blog
It’s a big industry with a huge number of audiences worldwide. It is one of the most famous blogs on the internet as it has many audiences across the world. Those are involved in fashion blog attend major events where they receive special perks as their awards. These lucky once go on and merchandise and even sell them online to artists. Fashion blog requires creative individuals who are properly sighted and can come up with unique styles and fashions which are never identified before. These give them an upper hand in making money online.
- Travel blog
This is one of the rapidly developing blogs curtesy the technology. It is popular because many people travel from one place to another. The travel blog gives travelers the travelling tips, the destination guides which is mostly accessed through the google maps, these have enabled travelling to be much easier than before. This blog has reassured travelers who are moving into a place for the first time. It has promoted international travelling which is widely by air. Travel blog has encouraged exploring of the world which has boosted scientific researches. Families have an opportunity to choose their very best vacation spots. Most travelers seem to visit the most exotic places that they have never been into before. The vocational service seems to be boosted courtesy the travel blog as many travelers visit hotels where they spent time for some days. Adventures and new discoveries are on a rise as many travels and explore different places. This enables them to come up with the new ideas which were never existing.
- Food blog
This type of blog is widely used by the readers who are interested in researching certain meals. These involve; how to prepare the meal, ingredients, proper recipes. These blogs are also widely accessed by the students pursuing related courses like hotel management. Through the research, they also come up with the proper eating habits which they then teach online. Dining and eating is not always the focus of the food blog, but it mostly gives details on meal preparations. Food bloggers are mainly interested in putting up a restaurant. They start by putting up the local restaurants because of the initial financial problems but after being stable they make an effort to enlarge their restaurants as they also receive a large number of customers.
- Finance blog
These involves proper financial management, that gives it an upper hand to have many audiences worldwide as most businesses deal in finance. It involves a personal finance blog and organization finance blog. Personal finance bloggers share ideas for businesses, investors, startups, individuals and families. It is advantageous for those who are interested in acquiring wealth and are involved in complex management. Finance blog also addresses how to handle income and expenses. Finance blog addresses the following in detail;
- Saving and retirement planning: It involves savings from the normal salary, these mainly cater for once family after the retirement. Through savings one can establish the investments which will generate income.
- Loans: It also educates on loan enquiries specifically on how to acquire loans and on how to pay them back. It also shows the amount of interest which will be paid on return.
- Insurance and securities: Finance blog addresses the insurance terms in detail. Insurance policy is mainly acquired by the firms and individuals for security purposes in that, in case of an occurrence of the risk secured then the insurance firm compensates the insured.
- Building up capital: Finance blog entails raising of the initial capital when one wants to start and run the business. This is acquired through loans and grants.
- Investment advisers: Through the entrepreneurs, the investors learn more about the running of the business.
- Budgeting and expense planning: Finance blog looks upon educating the investors on the appropriate ways of budgeting and spending their resources efficiently.
Organization finance bloggers mainly deal with public funds, they get suitable lessons online through the experts and these have led to their success.
- Car and Automobile blog
Almost everyone worldwide has an interest in owning a certain type of ta car. The car blog seems to address the following subjects under its wide spectrum;
- Sports car: sports cars are specifically used for sports by those who are involved in the competition. The competition which is held worldwide is more competitive as many who are interested and are skilled come out in large number to merge the winner. The winners are usually heavily awarded, and this makes the competition so stiff as everyone looks upon winning. So far, the racing of cars has been one of the most famous sports worldwide.
- Luxury cars: are mostly owned by the rich who mainly visit vacation sites intending to have fun. They have unique features for luxury. These cars have boosted the tourism department as they encourage travelling from one place to another. The exploring bit is also important as people share new ideas and adopt new cultures which they see to be beneficial to them.
- Tricked out trucks: are mainly used for transporting bulky goods. They are used across the country or even in international transportation. They have a big role when it comes to the industries as they supply the raw materials from the producers and also transport the finished goods to the market. Though the tricked-out trucks are also disadvantageous in that they cause traffic jams and also, they cause damage to the roads. But their advantages outdo their disadvantages.
Some like classic cars also exist, they require special management and this genre is so wide and no limits are existing but the passion and interest drives.
- Pet Lover’s Blog
The pet lover’s blog has fierce competition especially in the broadest categories and with the most popular pets as it has a large number of readers worldwide. But still, there are plenty of niches within the broader and more popular categories that one can simply exploit with ease.
Pet lover’s blog is mainly exploited by those people who have a love for animals, especially pets. Not only the pet lover’s benefit from this blog but also the people like the veterinary doctors who are widely taking part in maintaining good health of the pets. These have boosted their earnings since the job opportunity is available. The veterinary doctors provide training on how to handle the pets, they educate their clients on how to groom and type of the shelters to be put up for specific types of pet.
Pet lover’s blog gives a great opportunity to the pet lover’s since starting it both the exotic or the alternative pets can be used that can make one be an expert and lead one to success Those who have a passion for pets and animals are being encouraged by the experts to just decide to start a pet lover’s blog. It is now clear that pet lover’s blog is also being driven widely by interest and passion.
- Gaming blog
Games sector is widely supported worldwide, and this makes it develop rapidly. But gaming blog is emerging from the cultural events as different communities cherish different types of games, but all the games are now worldwide and not for a specific society anymore. Those are passionate about gaming can be successful in establishing well-received gaming and even the related blog. The gaming blog consider the following;
- Events of the game: Events entails the rules of the game the actual match. It is the most enjoyable part as it involves action.
- New releases: involves the new ideas which are being put in place to make the game livelier. These may include the change in the number of players, the time of the match. The new arising ideas seem to make the game more interesting.
- Game reviews: involves the best part of the technology of which, one can have an opportunity to watch the game at their pleasure after the actual match is over. it has created a humble time for those who are working full-time jobs and also are willing to have time to watch games.
Potential individuals who are deeply into the gaming blog are being advised to find a niche that will enable them to create humble time for games or even boost the interest of the game.
- Keep tight control of your mailing list always adding and updating. Obtain software that will keep track of all visitors to your blog.
- Try to answer as many feedback questions as possible. Regularly check your offers to make sure the links are error-free and working properly.
- Build that email listing every chance you get it can be your bread and butter.
- Read affiliate offers disclaimer before posting their ads to keep from burning any bridges you may want to cross.
- Start or join a blog club, newsletters and or forums to keep yourself current with the blogging trends and current regulations.
- Paid traffic is worth its weight in gold with the time it saves by targeting the potential customers that are looking for you and your products. This action will bring on higher conversion rates, therefore, creating higher commissions.
- Check compatibility before vlogging on your blog site.
- Put a time limit on your researching as too much can put you on overload creating procrastination.